Monday, March 5, 2012

Warrior Journey Begins.

I am committed to a Warrior Dash later in the summer.  I am participating with some friends, and I hope they will also share their journeys here.

I love the idea of it.  I love the idea of a challenge.  That I could possibly meet the challenge and be worthy of the name Warrior.

But at the same time, I am terrified of it.  I am not, generally, what one would think would be associated with the word Warrior.  I am quick to allow my shortcomings and weaknesses to overcome my strengths.  I am always the one in my own way.

Which brings me to an idea...  What if I allowed my strengths to grow?  What if I decided that I was a warrior and to each week find a way to become more so?  And then maybe I could stand on the starting line as a true Warrior?

So my journey starts here.  It's Time to be a Warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment